拖拉机扑克牌游戏玩法 www.kxahrd.com.cn Gobi Partners is calling all “TaqwaTech” startups to pitch for up to?US$1 Million?in funding at Malaysia Tech Week. Eight companies will have a shot at an investment from Gobi Partners for up to US$1 M based on their eight (8)-minute pitches to our panel of experienced judges who have high track records in the Muslim digital market.
TaqwaTech is a vertical which targets innovative startups offering products and services that serve Muslim consumers, businesses or communities all around the world. It is a growing sector that transcends borders; businesses that are categorized in this space can be found virtually anywhere in the world that has a sizeable Muslim population. Subsectors covered by TaqwaTech include: content, education, FinTech, F&B, halal cosmetics, modest fashion, non-profit crowdfunding, pharmaceuticals, and travel.
- Startups that use technology for purpose-driven innovation to serve Muslim consumers, businesses, or communities and the world.
- TaqwaTech is an inclusive framework that includes:
- Entrepreneurs building technology-driven products or services for the Halal economy.
- Entrepreneurs building technology-driven products or services that serve majority Muslim economies.
- Muslim entrepreneurs building technology-driven products or services that serve global markets.
- 20th? June 2019
- 2:00PM – 4:00PM
Location: The Orbit Fintech Hub?
Level 3, Vertical Corporate Tower B, Avenue 10, The Vertical No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, Kg. Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- 8 Start-ups will be selected for a 8-minute pitch in front of 4 panel judges
- Catering of light refreshments to be provided
- Potential prize:?Up to US$1 M in funding (Subjected to due diligence) A
Interested participants can apply for their startups at the Malaysia Tech Week 2019 Official Website (HERE)